Campus Center Funding Grant
The Campus Center Funding Grant (CCFG) was first available in November of 2010 and has been made possible by various corporate and private donors who wanted to "enhance the IUPUI Campus Center for the betterment of student life on the IUPUI campus."
The purpose of the Campus Center Funding Grant (CCFG) is to promote cultural diversity, enrich student life, increase student engagement, and build community through events and programming held in the IUPUI Campus Center.
- Applicants must complete all sections of the grant application (including signatures).
- Applications must be typed.
- Please do not include any supplemental materials (brochures, letters of support, etc.).
- Applications must include a marketing plan and purposed vendor information.
Submission and Review Process
Proposals will be accepted by emailing the application and supporting documentation to email@example.com, or submitting a hard copy to CE 278. The submission periods are October 1 - October 31 (award notification by November 7) and March 1 - March 31 (award notification by April 7) each year.
The Campus Center's Director will review all applications for completeness. Incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant within five business days, citing the reason for denial. Applicants can re-submit their proposals at any time within the submission periods. Once the application has been reviewed and approved for completeness, it will remain in the queue until the end of the submission period.
Helpful Hints and Points of Consideration
- The event must take place in the Campus Center, so you must have already reserved space in the building or be working with the Campus Center Events Services staff on possible availability.
- Please read the complete guidelines to learn what expenses are eligible to be paid for by this grant. Food is NOT an eligible expense.
- The funding committee has the discretion to subject proposals to partial funding. Please itemize your expenses and make clear which expenses you are requesting funding for.