The Campus Center has locker space on the first floor past the elevators for current students and IUPUI employees to reserve on a semester-by-semester basis only. To reserve a locker please stop by the Campus Center Administration Office located in Suite 278. Locker contracts can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.:
Who can reserve a locker?
You must be a current student or IUPUI employee to reserve a locker in the Campus Center. Please bring your JagTag with you when reserving a locker.
How much does it cost?
The cost to rent a locker in the Campus Center is $5.00 a semester. However, if you renew your locker contract for consecutive semesters by the last day of finals you will not be charged the fee again.
How do I renew my locker?
To renew your locker contract, please stop by the Campus Center Administration Office located in Suite 278 two weeks prior to the start of finals to sign a new contract.
What do I do about a lock?
You will need to provide your own lock to secure your belongings.
What do I do when I no longer need to rent a locker?
Individuals who are not renewing a locker contract are required to request a locker inspection by stopping by the Campus Center Administration Office located in Suite 278 on or before the last day of finals.
Lost and Found Policy
The IUPUI Campus Center Lost and Found is located at the Information Desk on the First Floor of the Campus Center. Items found are logged at the Information Desk and held until the end of the month. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity on the last day of the month in which they were found. If possible, the Information Desk will make every effort to contact the owner of an item by phone or email.
Exemptions to the Policy:
- High value items are turned over to the IUPUI Police Department on a daily basis. High value items include driver's licenses, state/federal identification cards, ATM/debit/credit cards, checks, checkbooks, wallets, cell phones, and high value electronic items. High value electronic items include but are not limited to laptops, iPods, and mp3 players
- Jagtag IDs are turned into the Jagtag office located on the Second Floor of the Campus Center on a daily basis.
- Indiana Member Credit Union cards are taken to the Indiana Members Credit Union located on the Second Floor of the Campus Center on a daily basis.
- Food and food/beverage containers turned into Lost and Found will be disposed of at the end of the day in which it was found.
- Any item deemed unsanitary will be disposed of immediately.
In order to claim an item in Lost and Found the owner must provide a physical description of the item and current photo ID. The owner will be required to sign the item out once ownership has been established.
Questions regarding Lost and Found items should be directed to the Information Desk at 317-278-2533.
Student Technology Centers & Print Release Stations
- 25 — Student Technology Center (STC) workstations with over 150 applications are located in the elevator bay on the all five floors of the Campus Center, Theatre Level (TL) – Level Four
- 3 — Printers/Print Release Stations are located on the Theatre Level (TL), 2nd and 3rd Floor in the elevator bay (You must have a JagTag to use these printers.)
- Undergraduate students at IUPUI have a black-and-white print allocation funded through the Student Technology Fee. The allocation for each student is 650 black-and-white pages per semester for the fall and spring semesters, and 650 total for both summer sessions combined.
- For help or questions, please contact: UITS at (317) 274-0779
Laptop Charging Stations
Laptop lockers are available for short-term laptop storage in the Campus Center at the west end of the food court. Each locker is equipped with a power outlet for charging your laptop. You can secure lockers with a user-selectable three-digit combination.
Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis; you cannot reserve a locker. Lockers are intended for short-term storage of laptops only, and use of this storage is at your own risk.
For assistance with the Laptop lockers, please call (317) 274-0779, Monday—Friday, 9:00 am–4:00 pm and specify that you are requesting to unlock the laptop charging lockers.
For more information: https://kb.iu.edu/data/azgf.html
Individual Music Practice Rooms
There are three individual music practice rooms available on the Theater Level. Current IUPUI students and employees are welcome to use these rooms for either academic and professional or personal practice sessions. A music practice room request form must be submitted in advance. The rooms are available for use from the time the building opens until 30 minutes prior to closing each day. Each room has two chairs and one music stand.
Rules and Expectations
- The person that requests the room must be the same person that uses the room (IUPUI ID required to access room).
- Requestors must stop at the 1st floor Information Desk to request access to the reserved music practice room.
- No more than two (2) people are permitted in a practice room at one time.
- Each practice room is supplied with two (2) chairs and one (1) music stand.
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the practice rooms.
- You must have your IUPUI ID with you to gain access to a practice room. Your ID will be turned in at the Information Desk and kept there until your practice session is over.
A $10 late cancellation fee will be charged if a practice room is not cancelled at least one (1) business day in advance and/or the reserved practice room is not used at all. If you fail to cancel for a second time there is a $15 fee, for a third time there is a $20 fee. The fee will continue to increase by $5 during each academic year. Failure to pay a cancellation fee could result in the inability to use a music practice room in the Campus Center. Cancellations can be made by phone to (317) 278-2210 or sent to email@example.com.
The Campus Center has two types of bulletin boards, Restricted and Open. These boards are located on the Theatre Level (TL) between the up escalator and the IPL TV Lounge and another open board is located to the left and around the corner of the Office for Veteran & Military Personnel.
Restricted Bulletin Boards are reserved for and must be approved by the following areas:
- IUPUI Schools/Departments: Campus Center Administration Office (2nd Floor, CE278)
- IUPUI Student Organizations: The Office of Student Involvement (3rd Floor, CE370)
Open bulletin boards are available to anyone needing to post a flier. The open bulletin boards will be cleaned off completely at the end of each academic semester.
Catch up on the latest local and national news with free newspaper publications! The following newspapers are available in vending machines outside the Campus Center:
UPS Drop Box
The UPS drop box is located on the Theatre Level of the Campus Center between the escalators and the IPL TV Lounge. You can drop off your domestic and international letters and small packages during building hours, seven days a week. Free UPS Express Envelopes, Express Paks, and waybills are available in these units. Pickup time is 6:15 pm Monday-Friday and 5:30 pm when the Center is operating on reduced hours.
US Postal Service Mailbox
The US Postal Service has two mailboxes located in and around the Campus Center. One mail slot is located on the second floor of the Campus Center past the JagTag office as you are heading out to the Vermont Street Garage. The second US Postal Mailbox is located on the sidewalk outside the southeast door of the Campus Center past the Citizens Common food court heading towards Vermont Street.