Locker and Towel Services
Faculty, staff and students may choose to use the C – H lockers (short term lockers) free of charge on a daily basis. All locks must be removed daily.
Locker rentals are also available for use during the semester for a fee. Locker rentals include a locker with a combination lock and towel service.
Locker and Towel Policies & Procedures
Locker payment ($19.00) can be made at the IU Natatorium Pro Shop/Service Desk during the semester or online when registering for IUPUI academic classes. Claim your locker ticket/receipt from the Natatorium Pro Shop and take to laundry room attendant (PE 062) for locker assignment and combination.
- The period of locker rental/laundry service begins with the first day of class and ends on the last day of final examinations.
- Non-university locks will be removed each evening.
- Towels and locks are the responsibility of the user.
- Penalty for lost lock $10.00.
- Penalty for lost towel $10.00.
- Penalty for removing university lock $10.00.
- Locker clean-out fee (failure to turn in lock and towel) $10.00.
- No refunds will be given after the Office of the Bursar 25% refund deadline. No exceptions!
- At any time, you may be asked to vacate your locker, or the locker room may be closed for a short period of time during the semester, and we ask for your cooperation.
- Any personal items (with the exception of personal hygiene products) left in the locker at the end of a term will be kept for two (2) weeks and then discarded. Lockers MUST be cleaned out, and locks and towels must be returned to PE 043 (signs will be posted well in advance as a reminder).
- Clean towels will be issued when a soiled one is surrendered.
- Towels cannot be "borrowed."
- Towel Service will be provided: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Laundry service will be provided for University Towels ONLY.
- Eating, smoking and pets are NOT allowed.
- The use of the facility may be restricted at certain times. A notice will be posted.