IUPUI CAPS has returned to regular service provision!
Thank you for your patience and understanding during our temporary change in services!
Stressed? Worried? Depressed? Interested in counseling services?
Check out our services or drop by our office:
719 Indiana Avenue, Walker Plaza, Suite 220
- Crisis situations are defined as:
- persistent suicidal thoughts,
- difficulty completing typical daily tasks, and/or,
- facing an acute stressor that threatens the safety of self or others.
- Walk-in sessions are available for crisis situations during regular business hours.
- For emergency situations outside of CAPS hours:
- Contact the Crisis and Suicide Hotline (317)251-7575
- Call 911
- Go to your nearest emergency room
Have you noticed or are you concerned about the behavior of a student, faculty, or staff member of the IUPUI community? Consider contacting the Behavioral Consultation Team (BCT).
Find us on Facebook by searching for "IUPUI CAPS." Learn about our latest events, articles of interest, and other links.
CAPS has moved to Walker Plaza at 719 Indiana Avenue. There is spacious parking and an E lot across the street. Click here for more information!
"For my first time in a setting such as this, it was pleasant. I felt safer than in other places, and the mood was very helpful towards my feelings of comfort and openness." —CAPS Client