Click here for specific crisis information.
- Critical Incident Stress Management Team – Individual and group support following a campus critical incident.
- Multicultural Success Center – The Center provides opportunities for personal and professional growth as well as community development.
- Office of International Affairs – Advisors are available to assist with financial, personal, cultural, and academic concerns. Information is also available related to health insurance, visas, resources, and programming.
- Office for Women – Provides advocacy, programming, community building, communication, and parenting resources for students, faculty, and staff.
- Office for Veterans and Military Personnel – Provides certification to receive education entitlement, as well as advice, guidance, advocacy, and outreach services for our student veteran population.
- Student Advocate – Helps students solve problems by offering objective consultation, promoting self advocacy, and providing information on campus and community resources.
- Student Life: Student Resources – Links to resources to help navigate IUPUI campus life.
Health and Wellness
- IUPUI Health Services
IUPUI Health Services is committed to providing the highest quality routine care to students and the highest quality occupational care to employees.
- IUPUI Campus Recreation
Programs are designed to offer recreational, lifetime leisure and wellness opportunities to a diverse population of students, faculty and staff. Recreational programs promote healthy lifestyles through group fitness activities, wellness clinics, open gym activities and weight training.
- Tobacco-Free IUPUI
IUPUI is a Tobacco-Free Campus. Use of tobacco products on campus grounds is prohibited.
- IU Natatorium
The Natatorium offers pools, weight rooms, and fitness facilities as well as running/walking at the IU Michael A. Carroll Track and Soccer Stadium.
- National Institute of Fitness and Sport
A non-profit organization committed to enhancing human health, physical fitness, and athletic performance through research, education and service.
- Work-Life – IUPUI Human Resources
Resources for finding a balance among work, personal, and academic pursuits. Resources are available for students, faculty, and staff in the IUPUI community.
- Student Health 101
- Adaptive Educational Services
AES is the IUPUI office dedicated to working with students with documented disabilities to ensure that these students receive the appropriate accommodations so they have an equal opportunity to be successful at higher education.
- Academic and Career Development
Services include career counselors as well as career planning and job search tools.
- Bepko Learning Center
Assists students through several different components: Structured Learning Assistance, Supplemental Instruction, Resource Center, Tutoring Program, and Study Skills Assistance.
- Center for Service Learning
Offers structured service opportunities, community service scholarships, and community work-study opportunities.
- Math Assistance Center
The Center offers Mentoring, Tutoring, and limited Media Online Math Tutorials.
- Multicultural Success Center
The Center provides opportunities for personal and professional growth as well as community development.
- Speakers Lab
The IUPUI Speaker's Lab simply makes you a better public speaker.
- Writing Center
The Center is a free service available to all IUPUI students, faculty, and staff, at both the graduate and undergraduate level and the place to go for help with writing assignments and projects.
Several departments offer free assistance to students:
- Biology Resource Center (UC 2025A)
- Computer Science (SL 228)
- Physics (call 274-6900)
- Psychology Resource Center (LD 129)
- TCM Writing Center (ET 232)