The Campus Apartments at the Riverwalk have a limited number of guest apartments available to rent for short-term stays. The apartments are available to anyone needing accommodations while visiting the campus and have a direct affiliation with the university.
The minimum stay for the guest apartments is four nights at: $69 per night for single occupancy and $89 per night for double occupancy. All fees for short-term stays need to be paid when the contract is signed or at check-in. Without the ability to accept credit cards, fees may be paid with check, money order, or travelers cheques drawn on a US bank in US dollars. The department sponsoring the guest may agree to pay the charges and have the fees internally billed through the University system.
The Housing Contracts and Assignments Office is open from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Guests staying in the apartment should check in no later than 4:00 pm to assure all keys and guest passes work properly. If guests cannot check in during the week or by 5:00 pm, the sponsoring department may pick up the keys.
The following amenities are included in the IUPUI Guest Apartments:
Full Size Bed & Linens • Dresser • Desk
Towels • Shower Curtain
Sofa & Chair • Coffee Table • End Table • Dining Table • Television • Telephone
Dishes • Cookware • Washer & Dryer** • Small Appliances (Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster)
- Guests will need to provide their own computer during their stay.
- Internet access is available only to University affiliates set up by the department with a university account.
- Wireless access is available in different locations on campus (IT School, Library).
- Campus Housing parking permits are required and available for purchase from parking services.
- Free, but limited, parking is available on Porto Alegre Street.
- A complimentary campus shuttle is available to those without personal transportation.
Please contact parking services by phone at (317) 274-4232 or visit www.parking.iupui.edu for permit rates.
**Personal amenities—soap, bathroom tissue, paper towels as well as laundry detergent—will be provided for up to a one week stay, after which the guest would be responsible.