Herron House provides a supportive, creative residential environment for students who attend Herron School of Art and Design.
To be eligible for Herron House, students must be admitted and enrolled in the Herron School of Art and Design for a minimum of 12 credit hours during the academic year.
Herron House fosters academic, personal, and creative excellence by establishing strong ties to the Herron School, IUPUI, and the Indianapolis artistic community. Residents at Herron House are provided with the opportunity to live with other art and design students and participate in social and cultural activities relevant to the pursuit of their degrees.
- Only 44 bed spaces available
- Priority housing if application is received on or before May 15th
- Residents may take an active part in shaping their activities and programs
- Students have the opportunity to explore the art scene in Indianapolis through organized programming
- Each resident has a private bedroom within a 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment
For more information regarding Herron House, please contact Emily Clossin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 278-9406.
For general information about Herron, please visit www.herron.iupui.edu.
Herron House student