Programs and Seminars
Lead IUPUI events are created to enhance your involvement and leadership experiences on campus. For example, Leadership Foundations workshops help you to explore and develop your own leadership style, learn about valuable leadership concepts, and provide you with practical leadership skills. Also, the SOLD (Student Organization Leadership Development) seminars are targeted specifically for student organization members or students who are interested in starting their own student organization. Finally, Project Leadership is a one day leadership conference to bring undergraduate and graduate leaders together to gain and share knowledge.
- Advancing Women Mentoring Program Encourages discussion on topics related to the advancement of women.
- CatalystCatalyst is a one-day LeaderShape experience offered at IUPUI. Applications are now available.
- IUPUI Freedom RidesAn experiential leadership and social justice trip to Memphis, Tennessee.
- Cultural Leadership Luncheons Luncheons address issues facing diverse leaders on campus.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Programs Each program touches on an issue that is pertinent to Greek students.
- Leadership Foundations Participate in a variety of practical experiences to become a strong leader.
- Leadership Lessons Prominent speakers come to campus to share their leadership lessons.
- Leadership To-Go Student leaders trained in facilitating presentations to help your organization thrive.
- Project Leadership Project Leadership is a one-day leadership conference.
- Student Organization Leadership RetreatFor leaders who want to further their own leadership strengths and abilities.
- SOLD Attend workshops and develop skills needed to have a 3 star organization!